Get an appointment
at the Trans United Clinic
Who can make an appointment?
- EVERYONE who is part of the trans community, and everyone from the BALLROOM-COMMUNITY: our queer-cis brothers and sisters from the ballroom community can also find a safe space at our Trans United Clinic. Founder Dinah was part of the NYC House of Xtravaganza in the ’90 and knows the importance of chosen family, and difficulty of accessing regular clinics. Please feel free to make use of our services
What do we offer?
- FREE testing for hiv and sexually transmitted infections
- FREE Hepatitis B vaccinations
- FREE MPOX vaccination or HPV vaccination (if relevant)
- FREE PrEP counselling (depending on pharmacy, PrEP usually costs 7,50 to 12,50 for 30 tablets)
- FREE SENSE consultation (appointment where you can ask all questions about sexual health, gender identity, sexuality, and sexual boundaries)
- AFFORDABLE condoms
How to make an appointment?
- You can plan your appointment at the Center for Sexual Health with the link: PLAN APPOINTMENT.
- Do you struggle making an appointment, because:
- the planner says they have no space for you
- the planner is too complicated
- you don’t feel safe at the regular clinic
- Please know we can help you;
- we can plan your appointment together
- or plan the appointment at the Trans United Clinic.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you want help with planning an appointment, and how to contact you.
Also good to know…
- For regular STI/HIV screening (if you don’t have any symptoms), the nurse will only draw blood. All other tests can be done through self-testing, so no need to undress for a nurse or doctor.
- The team of the Center for Sexual Health has received training from the team of the Trans United Clinic. The doctors and nurses pay special attention to respect name, identity, pronouns, and personal boundaries.
- If you have more specific questions, know that our team can also help with the following problems or refer you to the relevant colleague:
- Amsterdam Center for Sex Workers (ACS)
- Sexual Assault Center (CSG: 0800-0188)
- Addiction to Chemsex (Chemicals & Sex)